Monday, October 5, 2009

BUtt Hurts...

Saturday late night..., bikepolo was calloff due to rAIN, nothing interesting on the tube...
Original plan was to ride to Thomson area for some Pratas ( Dnt tell my wife )


Made the wrong turn but decided to go with the flow...... met some 'Uncle' riders along upper thomson ... had a short race but kinda chicken whenever there's a cross junction.. ( have to start learning how to skid....), Uncle was impressed with "Whitey" but keep mumbling that I should wear a helmet...

Anyway we split when we reach the junction towards balestier ...

Pit stop 1: Novena... had a quick power boost  of "Tongkat ALi Cafe"


Pit stop 2 : Ion Orchard........I would have imagined there would be more ppl out in orchard on a Saturday night..., I seriously doubt I could ride the way I did if Im in Time Square HK...


 PitStop 3: Whitey had a break with Ronald outside HMV.....and a guest appearance in Singapore Idol 2009



Pit Stop 4: Piece of mind at GuanYin Temple Waterloo St.
Pitstop 5: Sup,: 34 Haji Lane                                Pitstop 6: Geylang.. trust me, only durians.... nothng more..

Pitstop7:  Esso Macpherson Road....

  

Start 11.30 pm , Bishan
End 0200 am, Bishan

Will I do it again?... hell yeah...

6 comments:

  1. Cool ride brudder.
    Bullhorns are my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak....juz got myself the B-witch straight handle bar....thinking of replacing the bullhorn. :P

    Hows' your fixie coming along dude? revived yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a million dollar question. Still finding he right soul to replace the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries... no rush... take your time! Let me know when it's ready and lets ride together sometime either in BIG M or SIn Kar PoH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u should wear a helmet.. seen enough kids with cracked heads at the A&E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks anonymous... I got myself one couple of months back! thnaks...

    ReplyDelete