Monday, January 3, 2011

A casual Sunday evening ride

Met up with little boys Shafiq & Jimmy with his newly setup Cinelli Mash at Upper Thomson's Rochor Beancurd and headed straight to Holland Village to meet up with the "disbanded" but very banded FixPatrix....

It was kinda tough for me and i had to play catch up most of the time, but hei... U cant blame me as I just returned from an " eat till u drop" holiday with wifey in Thailand but never the less, the ride was was great...

Route
Bishan - Upp Thomson - Lornie Rd - Holland Village - Liat Towers - Newton - Toa Payoh - Bishan.

Enjoy the pics...




























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yankit nice blog u have here, I found your blog while searching online for group meetups in singapore.. I'm interested to join for night rides around the city but I'm a new rider, so not sure how. If u hv good info to share, email me at hkeat7@yahoo.co.uk . Would be great if u can!

    Thanks,
    Keat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Keat..

    Sorry for the late reply, been awfully caught up! I'll send you an email soon.. till then, ride safe!

    yankit

    ReplyDelete